Renovations prior to the opening of Arliss Shoe Store 1948
- CA ON00131 00766-3-11-32022189079292.jpg
Parte de Superior Engravers collection
Item is a photograph of the renovations to the building at 55-57-59 King Street East prior to its re-opening as Arliss Shoe Store in 1948. It had previously housed the R. McKay & Company dry goods store from 1903 to 1913, when the original bu...