Title and statement of responsibility area
Algemene aanduiding van het materiaal
Title statements of responsibility
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
3 cm of textual material.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Naam van de archiefvormer
Original accession forms indicate that this material was donated to the Hamilton Public Library, Local History & Archives department in 1977, but the donor is unknown.
Bereik en inhoud
Wooden schooner sailing ship measuring 143 x 25 x 10 feet, built in Port Dalhousie, Ontario in 1869 by William H. Andrews. The vessel was re-built in St. Catharines, Ontario in 1881 by Joseph Shickluna. There is little information pertaining to the ship and its voyage history. The file contains a few builder’s certificates, a certificate of survey, several ownership documents, registration documents, legal correspondence, telegraphs, memorandums, and correspondence from the Department of Marine and Fisheries Canada, Customs Canada, the Department of Transport, Marine Services, as well as from various companies, to the Registrar of Shipping, Hamilton, Ontario.