Showing 25 results

Archival description
Superior Engravers collection File
Print preview

Firth Brothers Ltd.

File consists of photographs pertaining to Firth Brothers clothing store, located at 106 James Street North, where Norman F. Firth began his clothing business in 1909, including a photograph of a tailor and another of an exhibit booth at the 1949 ...

G.V. Clancy Limited

File consists of photographs of vehicles and facilities of G. V. Clancy Limited, a broom manufacturing company, which was operated by George V. Clancy and located at 18 Haymarket Street, just south of Beckley Street off John Street South. The manu...

General Motors Products of Canada

File consists of a photograph of showroom windows for General Motors Products of Canada, 68-72 John Street North, which are painted with signs for Oldsmobile automobiles, and photographs the interior of the General Motors building situated at Geor...

Goodale Transport Limited

File consists of photographs of staff and vehicles from Goodale Transport. Once located at 72 Napier Street and under the administration of president Edward Goodale, Goodale Transport originated with one truck in 1921 when Arthur Edward Goodale dr...

Hamilton Pure Milk Dairies Limited

File consists of photographs of horses and carts from The Pure Milk Company, established in 1901 with John Milne, a manufacturer and politician, as president. Prior to the advent of Pure Milk Company, various small operators handled the distribut...

Hobbs Glass Limited

File consists of images of the "Kitchen of Tomorrow" Eaton's display for Hobbs Glass Limited, which was located at 51-53 John Street South.

Life Savers & Beech-Nut Sale Company Limited

File consists of photographs of vehicles from Life Savers & Beech-Nut Sale Company Limited, located at 225 Sanford Ave S. Life Savers Limited first operated in Canada at Prescott, Ontario, in 1916. In 1932, Life Savers bought out the Beech-Nu...

McLaren Motor Sales

File consists of images of McLaren Motor Sales Limited 70 John Street North location and used car department and General Motors factory branch at 175 King Street West.

Russell T. Kelley Limited

File consists of photographs of employees at Russell T. Kelley Limited, an advertising agency named after the agency's founder, Russell T. Kelley, who opened the first office at Main and MacNab in 1913. The company later moved to Main Street,...

Wright Fruit Company

File consists of photographs of Wright Fruit Company, established in April 1927 by chief shareholders, Solomon Wright and Percy Wright. Wright Fruit Company carried on a wholesale and commission business originally from 25 York Street, with other ...