
Title and statement of responsibility area
Title proper
St. John's Anglican Church in Jordan
Level of description
Item
Reference code
CA ON00131 -32022191067913.jpg
Dates of creation area
Date(s)
Physical description area
Physical description
4 x 5 in. b&w negative
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
Caption: "Historic Church - St. John's Anglican Church, beside No. 8 Highway, at Jordan, was opened in 1842, and is known as one of the Niagara Peninsula's landmarks."
Notes area
Physical condition
image/jpeg
Restrictions on access
Copyright © 2011 Hamilton Public Library. May not be reproduced without permission of Hamilton Public Library
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
May not be reproduced without permission of Hamilton Public Library and Hamilton Spectator.
Finding aids
Finding aid : Spectator negative collection, 1939-1983 / prepared by Margaret Houghton.
General note
Historic Church
Access points
Subject access points
Place access points
Control area
Sources
Murdoch, Bruce. "Three Jordans See Many Changes." Hamilton Spectator 28 July 1951, p. 22 : Print.